WHOLE FOODS November 2011 OAMM Menu (OAMC, Freezer Cooking, Bulk Cooking, Power Cooking)
Gobble Gobble! Can you hear the countdown to Thanksgiving? I can! Growing up we all went around the table before we ate and said something we were thankful for. As I get older I find myself becoming more and more thankful for so much every year. And I want to take this brief minute to thank all of you for helping make this site such a success! You make our jobs fun around here and constantly pushing us to the next level. We cannot wait to show you what we have in store for you coming up this month and next year. Stay tuned, it’s sure to please!
November is the month where most gardens have finally stopped producing our summer favorites but start the harvest for some of the great fall and winter favorites. You will find pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, as well as a few hearty beef and vegetarian recipes in this month’s menu. The Tahoe Brunch for example is a wonderful breakfast recipe that you can make the night before and enjoy Thanksgiving morning or the next day. It will definitely get you through to dinner time!
With the Whole Foods menu you will also notice that there are Add-On Recipes. These are recipes tailored for you to create almost everything from this menu in your own kitchen. You are more than welcome to make the choice to purchase items to save time, however I feel you won’t be disappointed with the taste of your hard work, and you will have pride knowing exactly what went into the dishes that you and your family are enjoying. And not to mention, a few extra dollars in your wallet. This menu will take more time to prepare than other menus, so please be sure to read through the instructions and recipe cards before you start.
**Please note there is a Once A Month Mom Holiday eCookbook Blowout Sale on Wednesday, November 2nd starting at 9:30 Eastern Standard Time. Don’t miss out.
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section below to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable WHOLE FOODS November 2011 Recipe Cards the menu items are intended to feed one person for a month. You can insert the number of people are cooking for on the first tab to automatically make recipe adjustments to feed multiple people for a month. For more information on how the Whole Foods OAMM Menu works, click here.
- View the printable WHOLE FOODS November 2011 Recipe Cards.
- Having trouble using the Recipe Cards or YELLOW BOX? See this post!
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Bacon Mac
- Beef Bourguignon
- Cranberry Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your WHOLE FOODS November 2011 OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- WHOLE FOODS November 2011 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
- WHOLE FOODS November 2011 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the WHOLE FOODS November 2011 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain the name of the dish and serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free and staying to your eating plan a cinch.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the November 2011 Whole Foods Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – November 13 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? We will be talking about the current month’s menus, answer your burning questions about freezer cooking and have fun getting to know one another. You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well.
Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “FB Fan Night” Tab on the left side margain.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Tricia Fourman – I may work full-time outside the home, but feeding my family nutritious food that tastes great is my true passion. I married the man of my dreams 10 years ago and we have 3 wonderful redheaded boys who are 8, 6, and 3.
- Saving and Printing the OAMM Menus Using Google Docs
- Creating Your Own OAMC Menu Series
- Preparing For A Successful OAMC Day
- Adapting The Menu for YOUR Family
- Making the Menu Healthier
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Shopping For Your Cooking Day
- Final Shopping Trip For Your OAMC Day
- Choosing The Right Containers
If you are feeling abundantly blessed and generous feel free to donate. :) But don’t feel guilty if you aren’t able.